· To do the development work and maintenance of the HIS software.
This includes coding, testing, documentation, implementation and training to
· Functional Analysis in the area of Healthcare.
· Participating in the development activities of the Healthcare
Products / Tools.
· Unit testing and do necessary documentation on the development
work and product.
· Provide Support to the sales team and Customers as and when
· Integration of instruments with our products/software tools.
· Involvement in implementation of the project at client side.
· 2 to 5 years of commercial software development experience.
Preferably Healthcare Domain.
· Detailed knowledge of programming in core java,
· Strong experience in J2EE technologies, JSP,servlet etc.
· Strong knowledge of core java.
· Experience in working in any of the frameworks, struts, spring, hibernate
· Experience with Linux operating system is a plus.
· Experience in Databases. Preferably oracle
· Knowledge of Apache Tomcat, JBOSS Server would be an added
· Experience in completing several project utilizing the full
software engineering life cycle.
· Solid knowledge in Internet technologies.
· Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented,
collaborative environment is essential.
· Flexible during times of change.
· Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
· Strong written and oral communication skills – English, Hindi.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Good Documentation skills.
· Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.