What is Compression Testing Machine?
- One of the most fundamental types of machine for material testing with their properties like tensile strength, elastic limits, and more.
- Compression Tests are used to determine material behaviors under compressive pressure loads.
- During the test, we measure different properties of materials such as elastic limits, proportional limit, yield point, yield strength, and more.
Why Perform A Compression Test?
Testing allows manufacturers to make sure about the integrity, and safety of materials, components, and manufacturing process.
Applications can vary from the strength of Glass to endurance testing of concrete beam used in constructions.
Low Tensile Strength of Materials = High Compressive Strength — And Vice-versa….
Compression testing is often used on brittle materials such as concrete, metals, plastics, ceramics, composites, and corrugated materials like cardboard.
Series of Compression Testing Machines
These machines are available in 50kN, 100kN, 500kN, 1000kN, 2000kN, 3000kN & 5000kN Capacities.
Compression Testing Machines Classification:
- Digital models with pace rate indicators.
- MicroController based models with automatic pace rate controllers.
- Fully Automatic models.
- Servo models.
- Analog models.
- Touch Screen Models (Digital, Micro-Controller & Automatic)
Aimil Prime Automatic Compression Testing Machine (Fully Automatic)
Aimil Prime MU Compression Testing Machine (Micro Controller Based)
Servo Compression Testing Machine